February 25, 2020 Executive Minutes
Date: Tuesday, February 25th, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM
Location: THINC Board Room
Present: Bill Stump, Ted Arnold, John Asbell, Leonard Phillips
Others: Gerald Wyatt, Kim Burgess
The meeting began at 11:11 AM.
- Approval of January minutes called- Bill Stump, Board Chair
- 1st John Asbell, 2nd Bill Stump
- Discussion of meeting dates- Gerald Wyatt
- Recommendation to change Executive and Finance meetings to the fourth Tuesday, same as Board meetings, rather than holding them on the third Tuesday.
- Agreed and approved. Regan Mock will be sending new invitations for future meetings.
- Updates- Gerald Wyatt
- THINC Connector
- Document will be presented at Board meetings to keep Board members in the know of events and achievements taking place at THINC.
- Overview of CEO Event at the State Capital.
- THINC Ahead- Gerald Wyatt
- THINC Ahead is a career fair for THINC students only.
- Suggestion of hosting an event to all seniors in TCSS that will offer available jobs. SHRM is on board along with Troup County Employers Committee and Department of Labor.
- Bill Stump suggested involving juniors as well.