August 15th, 2016 Executive Committee Minutes
THINC. CCA Executive Committee
Monday, August 15, 2016
Science Lab Update and Bretford furniture:
- John Radcliff reported that the Science lab is complete with the exception of cabinets, vent hood and faucets. We still do not have a date for installation. There was a minor slow down with the fire marshal’s inspection, but all has been resolved.
- Kathy Carlisle reported that Bretford discounted approximately $48,000 of furniture to $9,500. This was furniture shipped to THINC for the company’s recent photo shoot. The majority of the furniture was needed for expanded classroom size.
Enrollment – Chris and Jennifer:
- Jennifer Pike, Registrar reported the following:
Total Students = 593
WBL Only = 45
MOWR Only = 123
MOWR & THINC = 6
WBL & THINC = 3
Total MOWR = 130
Total WBL = 48
Total in seats @ THINC = 425
New Board members and upcoming timelines:
- Kathy Carlisle provided a roster of board members with term dates. Kathy will get with Renae to determine a strategy for contacting members regarding their desire to serve a second term, etc.
- A draft was presented. John Asbell requested that the CEO put the goals in a more streamlined format, removing task from goals. The CEO will provide an updated copy at the next Executive session.